How to Get the Most of Your Spa Experience
- Before you go to the spa, be sure to take time to do your research; just because your best friend endorses 1 or 2 and she swears by them, that does not necessarily denote that they are a good fit for you as well as your needs.
- Not all of the spas are created equally. Make sure to know the difference between them as well as each and every bit of minutia with regards on what they have to give. This includes cancellation policy, deposit, tipping, price, treatment description, etiquette and so on. Check out the Spa in this video for more info.
- When you contact the spa, whether it is by email, phone or online form, make sure to prepare a list of questions that you might have and then fire away. And if you are not acquiring a definite answer, then be sure to ask again until you are pleased with the answer.
- Ask for a tour on the facilities the moment you arrive, just to be certain it is up to your degree of expectation, you have all the right to check this out, be vigilant if the spa will give you a lot of flimsy excuses as to why they are not able to cater your reasonable request.
- While almost all of the spas are happy to give you a tour, contingent on the day of the week (on the whole, the spas are busiest from Thursday to Sunday_ the spay may be somewhat crowded or you may not have the chance to witness the actual treatment rooms because of the current guests that are having treatments or the guests who are in the meditation or relaxation area, the spas would love to preserve the privacy of their guests and have a parade of the would-be guests can be distracting and disruptive for their relaxing clients.
- And if you plan to go on a resort or hotel that has a full service Vienna spa facility, then be certain when you call so as to make a room reservation to be conveyed to the spa in order to make a treatment reservation during that period. Be certain to ask regarding about any special rooms and additional spa packages or particularly discounted a la carte spa treatments.
- Nothing is more displeasing than arriving at the resort or hotel after having settled into your room and you want to go to the spa and make an appointment and informing you that nothing is available.
To learn more about Spas, go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spa.